Ever considered becoming a virtual assistant but wasn’t sure where to start? Maybe you’ve been working as a PA for many years but now feel you have so much more to give by tailoring your service to more than just your current boss or company?
These were certainly some of the questions I was asking myself when I began the move away from working as an EA (Executive Assistant) in the corporate world to starting my very own virtual assistant service. What I soon realised was just how many benefits there were for clients and myself from running the business remotely.
• Reducing their office overheads dramatically http://expertpaservices.co.uk/services/business-va
• Saving them lots of valuable time
• Flexible working hours (providing support to them outside of office hours)
To name just a few…
• Being able to take on clients who I felt I could help the most and build great working relationships with
• Being able to work from home and therefore manage my own lifestyle more efficiently
• Having the satisfaction of growing my own business and helping multiple clients grow their own businesses and manage their lifestyle better.
Although, along with my growing team, it has been a busy and successful few years since we started, I do remember the daunting first stages of setting up. Because of this, we have decided that we wanted to set up a step-by-step training programme for people starting up themselves. We have developed the Expert VA Academy as a service to do just this! We felt the best way to help people start up would be to provide FREE webinar access where we offer:
• Advice on how to set up your online business
• Tips on working from home
• Time management tactics http://expertpaservices.co.uk/5-ways-to-manage-your-time-effectively
• Ideas on how to present your business
• Information on all the training programmes we will be offering
• Advice on how to balance your home business with being a mum or dad
This information has all been put together through our team’s experience of starting a successful virtual assistant business which is designed to help new Vas hit the ground running! In addition, we will also be offering a free support network online through a private group linked to our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ExpertPAServices1/
If you’d like to save your space on one of our upcoming free webinars and/or join our online support network please simply send me an email with your name and contact information and I will get back to you with confirmation. We have limited spaces on the initial few webinars so please make sure you register today to save your space! The email address is: email@example.com
Have a productive and enjoyable day!